22-year-old from New Jersey among 2 found dead from overdose in NYC hotel
A 22-year-old woman from New Jersey is one of two people found dead on Saturday from a drug overdose at a New York City hotel.
Police say she and a 23-year-old man from Canada were discovered unresponsive in a room at the Hyatt above Grand Central Terminal around noon.
A third person was revived with Narcan.
Detectives say the group had been to a club.
There are no details yet on how the trio was discovered in the room.
An investigation is ongoing.